Monday, February 11, 2013

Mesa Art Studio

I decided I needed to mix things up a bit, so I quit my acrylic  and my watercolor class and signed Paul and I up for a class at the Mesa Art Studio.  Today was our first day and I am super excited and happy with how the class worked out.   This studio actually instructs, in my other classes we just worked on whatever and the teacher would give us pointers. I think Paul and I are going to really enjoy learning the basics and getting some real art instruction. The owners Kris and Al are super friendly, Paul felt comfortable and we both enjoyed our 2 hour  lesson.  I think this will be a place we are going to stay for a long time and get a great art education. 
This is a watercolor of two love birds in honor of Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment